Superstar Mahesh Babu, post the disastrous double troubles given by Brahmotsavam and SPYder, had been a relieved man post the release of his latest political entertainer Bharat Ane Nenu, directed by Koratala Siva, known to have given Superstar's previous comeback Srimanthudu as well.
Released on April 20, coinciding with Mahesh's mother's birthday, Bharat Ane nenu, which revolved around a chief minister's son taking over the throne, and getting to know the political games, and destroying the evil forces within and outside party to deliver justice to people, and had Mahesh playing the young Chief minister Bharat Ram.
Also starring Kiara Advani,
Prakashraj and Sarathkumar in important roles, the film has been setting new
box office benchmarks ever since the release, and now, the movie which has
grossed more than 210 crores, has breached the 110 crores shares worldwide as
well, making it the biggest blockbuster of Mahesh's career. The movie's Tamil
and Malayalam versions are all set to release sooner.
Kajal Aggarwal signs another Magnum Opus Project which will be made in 3 Languages Tamil action hero Vishal has been known to have fans in both Tamil Nadu as well as Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, and the actor, basically from Andhra, has scored hits in both the languages, right from his initial days when he scored hits with his dubbed flicks Pandem Kodi, Pogaru and Bharani.
- Trisha Aims for 'THAT' BIG...
- Trisha to stop acting with Vikram
- Bhumika to get back to Tamil
- Trisha to arrive on Christmas?
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake was totally pointless and unnecessary!
- Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections