Kollywood industry sources have made a statement that currently there is great curiosity over the story of Kollywood industry's Thalapathy hero Vijay's new movie 'Thalapathy 62' with speculations suggesting that it could have a strong political story line. Meanwhile the latest images from the shooting spot clearly show that the film not only deals with politics but takes a dig at the current scenario in Tamilnadu.
As per latest report the stills show a giant cutout of Radha Ravi the chief minister and also another one shows Karu Pazhaniappan rejoining the party after rebelling against it. Does that remind you of anyone?
Media report added that 'Thalapathy 62' directed by A.R. Murugadoss and
produced by Sun Pictures has Keerthy Suresh as the love interest of Vijay while
Varalakshmi Sarathkumar, Yogi Babu, Premkumar and other star in the A.R. Rahman
musical. Keep watching for more refreshments about the movie at the earliest.
Kajal Aggarwal all set to make Romance with Dr Rajasekar Kajal Aggarwal who is on a winning streak is keen to continue it with her upcoming projects. The actress is working on an array of projects up her sleeve and one among them is the remake of 'Queen' in Tamil titled as 'Paris Paris'. It is helmed by Ramesh Aravind.
- Tamanna got angry when that question was asked again
- Why this “Music Director” is getting outcast in the industry?
- Is Rakul Preet trying to give a message?
- Mahesh takes revenge on Sreemukhi: BiggBoss3
- Even now Trisha says she is open to do Bikini
- Sye Raa collects $2.50 million in North America
- Is Priyamani Pregnant?
- Ram Charan should focus on his professional career