According to report from Tollywood following the blockbuster Rangasthalam, Ram Charan is currently working on Boyapati Srinu’s untitled action family entertainer. Meanwhile in his latest interview with a national media agency, Charan opened up about his Bollywood plans and the two acclaimed Bollywood directors he wants to work with.
Charan said “He is a huge fan of Rajkumar Hirani sir and would love to work with him and is one of those filmmakers who is balancing the art and commerce rightly in his films,” Charan also adding that it would be a pleasure to work with Vishal Bhardwaj. “He makes some amazing pieces of cinema”.
Furthermore when asked if he is keen on making his comeback to Bollywood,
Charan said that he will move out of his comfort zone (Tollywood) only when he
gets the perfect script. The mega power star said “Only a good story is his
point of interest to go out of his comfort zone and work in a different
language, because honestly, every regional cinema is doing experimental works
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12