According to a report from Tollywood following the blockbuster Rangasthalam, Ram Charan faced a huge failure with 'VVR'. Meanwhile, in his latest interview with a national media agency, Charan opened up about his Bollywood plans and the two acclaimed Bollywood directors he wants to work with.
Charan said “He is a huge fan of Rajkumar Hirani sir and would love to work with him and is one of those filmmakers who is balancing the art and commerce rightly in his films,” Charan also adding that it would be a pleasure to work with Vishal Bhardwaj. “He makes some amazing pieces of cinema”.
Furthermore, when asked if he is keen on making his comeback to Bollywood, Charan said that he will move out of his comfort zone (Tollywood) only when he gets the perfect script. The mega power star said, “Only a good story is his point of interest to go out of his comfort zone and work in a different language because honestly, every regional cinema is doing experimental works these days”.
8 Photos of Actress Aavana in ONAM SAREE is a perfect treat to watch! The Onam Celebrations are going across the Nation and it is being celebrated extensively in God's Own Country, Kerala. The places are decorated with flowers all over and the traditional food is being shared with fellow neighbors.
- Trisha opens for FANS REQUEST
- 6 Tempting Photos of Ileana which would make you drool over her
- Controversial actor's Pot Belly trolled by Netizens on the social media
- Mallu beauty pinning hopes!
- Telugu Beauty bags her next
- Kajal Aggarwal will do 'ANYTHING FOR MONEY' - See 'THIS' yourself...
- Sizzling Hottie's Lesbian Act
- Sandalwood Babe bags a Biggie