Nandamuri Balakrishna, who is always at his energetic best, and keeps working constantly, defying his age, had last delivered Jai Simha, the KS Ravikumar directorial, which turned out to be the Sankranthi surprise hit, overpowering Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer Agnyaathavaasi.
Post Jai Simha, though Balaiya was committed to star in the biopic of his father, the legendary NTR, which was supposed to be helmed by Teja, the plans went awry as Teja quit the project, and Balaiya has been planning to rope in Krish. However, Balaiya has two more projects, one with VV Vinayak and another with Boyapati Srinu.
It has now been revealed that the Balakrishna - Boyapati Srinu combo movie will be launched on June 10, coinciding with the birthday of NBK, as a treat for his fans. This movie will begin shooting after Boyapati completes RC12 with Ramcharan, and will mark the 3rd collaboration with Balaiya after blockbuster comebacks, Legend and Simha. On a surprising move, when everyone expected Trisha to team up, sources revealed that Kajal will be the female lead in this venture.
Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry Tollywood has been shaken, ever since the news of a US couple running a sex racket, by using the cover of Telugu associations to exploit Telugu heroines and use them in prostitution, came out after the couple was arrested.
- Aravind Swamy who paired with Trisha it to court
- Sayyeshaa project gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Can you believe... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents