The biopic of popular badminton player Saina Nehwal, which was supposed to be a tribute to the renowned player who had won laurels for India in badminton in world level, showcasing her career highs and lows, was supposed to begin shooting last year.
However though the film's lead actress Shraddha Kapoor had begun undergoing rigorous training for perfecting the game last year itself, her training sessions were impacted as she was caught stuck with the continuous schedules of her biggie Saaho.
Now, it has been revealed that Shraddha Kapoor will be resuming her badminton training and will be on a continuous schedule to improve her shots, and will be meeting Saina Nehwal as well. Directed by Amole Gupte, this movie will begin shooting in September.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?