The 2014 Bollywood superhit Queen, starring Kangana Ranaut, and directed by Vikas Bahl, which turned out to be a blockbuster, while also fetching Kangana a national award for best actress, is currently being remade in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada.
With the Kannada and Tamil versions, Butterfly and Paris Paris starring Parul Yadav and Kajal Aggarwal respectively, being directed by Kannada actor/ director Ramesh Aravind, the Telugu version starring milky beauty Tamannaah was supposed to be directed by Neelakanta.
However, Neelakanta had exited the project months back following which the project was kept on hold. However, now, it has been reported that the team Queen Once Again has planned to rope in the creative maker Prashanth Varma, who had made waves with his debut Awe. An official confirmation is expected soon from the producer Manu Kumaran soon.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours