The 2014 Bollywood superhit Queen, starring Kangana Ranaut, and directed by Vikas Bahl, which turned out to be a blockbuster, while also fetching Kangana a national award for best actress, is currently being remade in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada.
With the Kannada and Tamil versions, Butterfly and Paris Paris starring Parul Yadav and Kajal Aggarwal respectively, being directed by Kannada actor/ director Ramesh Aravind, the Telugu version starring milky beauty Tamannaah was supposed to be directed by Neelakanta.
However, Neelakanta had exited the project months back following which the project was kept on hold. However, now, it has been reported that the team Queen Once Again has planned to rope in the creative maker Prashanth Varma, who had made waves with his debut Awe. An official confirmation is expected soon from the producer Manu Kumaran soon.
Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside In the recent sex racket case of US-based businessman Rakesh Modugumudi alias Sreeraj Chennupati and his wife involved in running a prostitution wing with Telugu actresses being taken to the US and later forced into flesh trade.
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'
- Rashmika's latest clicks to make your Sunday better