2014 saw the release of a breezy romantic entertainer, Oohalu Gusagusalade, directed by actor turned director Avasarala Srinivas, which came like a breath of fresh air amidst commercial mass masala ventures, and turned out to be a good hit for the lead pair Naga Shourya and Raashi Khanna.
The successful combo of Naga Shourya and Avasarala Srinivas had joined hands two years later, again, for another fun-filled family entertainer focusing on brothers bonding and a romantic track, with Jyo Achyuthanandha, also starring Nara Rohit and Regina Cassandra.
Now, it has been reported that Naga Shourya will be joining hands for the third time with his lucky charm, director Avasarala Srinivas, for a romantic entertainer, that will be shot completely in the US. This movie will also be bankrolled by Sai Korrapati, who had funded Jyo Achyuthanandha and Oohalu Gusagusalade. Let's see if the combo scores a hattrick with this one.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!