2014 saw the release of a breezy romantic entertainer, Oohalu Gusagusalade, directed by actor turned director Avasarala Srinivas, which came like a breath of fresh air amidst commercial mass masala ventures, and turned out to be a good hit for the lead pair Naga Shourya and Raashi Khanna.
The successful combo of Naga Shourya and Avasarala Srinivas had joined hands two years later, again, for another fun-filled family entertainer focusing on brothers bonding and a romantic track, with Jyo Achyuthanandha, also starring Nara Rohit and Regina Cassandra.
Now, it has been reported that Naga Shourya will be joining hands for the third time with his lucky charm, director Avasarala Srinivas, for a romantic entertainer, that will be shot completely in the US. This movie will also be bankrolled by Sai Korrapati, who had funded Jyo Achyuthanandha and Oohalu Gusagusalade. Let's see if the combo scores a hattrick with this one.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu