Superstar Rajnikanth, who was last seen in Malaysia based gangster drama Kabali directed by Pa Ranjith, which went on to become a failure at the box office, falling neither between a Rajni movie nor a Ranjith movie, is all set to grace screens next week with Kaala.
Yet again directed by Pa Ranjith, Kaala will have the superstar playing a Mumbai Dharavi based don, who fights for the ownership of lands of the commoners, against the evil politician antagonist played by veteran Nana Patekar. Also starring Huma Qureshi and Eswari Rao, Kaala is scheduled to release on June 7.
While the trailer of the movie, released yesterday has received rousing reception in social media, the movie has faced a huge roadblock. Due to Rajni's speech against Karnataka in the Cauvery river issue, the Karnataka Film chamber has banned the release of Kaala in Karnataka, which happens to be one of the favorite hunting grounds for collection. Karnataka CM Kumarasamy confirmed that the movie won't stand against the decision taken by KFC and ensured it won't release.
Kajal Aggarwal's latest clicks from Shooting Spot Kajal Aggarwal is a south Indian actress, prominently known for her acting in South Cinema, especially in Tamil and Telugu industries. The pretty actress began her career in Telugu, with the Teja directorial Lakshmi Kalyanam, and later made her Tamil debut with the renowned director Bharathiraja's Bommalattam.
- VVR team rushing to completion
- Ram Charan to work with Samantha and a Kannada Hero?
- 47 Photos of Kajal in a short top and skirt revealing her tempting waist
- Nandita Swetha running out of chances
- Shruti Haasan's Old Movie grabs more TRP ratings
- Scarlet Witch's costume in Avengers was 'Sexy'
- Nidhi Agerwal share between Bros
- Bunny and Shruti join hands once again?
- Shruti Haasan ready to sizzle the Ramp again
- Sai Pallavi ready to show her Other Side
- When Tamanna got trolled for the 'Devotional' mode with Swamiji...
- STR approaches Rakul Preet...
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way