The 2014 Bollywood superhit, Queen, starring Kangana Ranaut, Rajkummar Rao and Lisa Haydon in lead roles, went on to become a comeback Superhit for Kangna besides also fetching her a national award for best actress.
Now, the movie is currently being remade in south languages with Ramesh Arvind directing the Tamil and Kannada versions, Paris Paris with Kajal Aggarwal and Butterfly with Parul Yadav respectively, and Zam Zam in Malayalam with Manjima Mohan.
On the other hand, the Telugu remake, Queen once again was supposed to be directed by Neelakanta but he had exited the project due to creative differences. Now, the movie starring Tamannaah has begun shooting in Mysore, with Awe maker Prashant Varma directing it. Yesterday he had even celebrated his birthday with Tamannaah and the team in the sets of Queen once again.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing