The Kollywood action hero Vishal, who began with a bang, with a hat-trick of hits, Chellame, Sandakozhi, Thimiru, later went on to score a flurry of flops, before making a mark with Pandiyanadu, and later occasionally scoring decent outings. Recently he has been having a good form, with back to back hits Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai.
One striking feature of his career was
that, his initial 3 flicks were blockbusters in Telugu as well, even with just their dubbed versions, namely Pandem Kodi, Bharani and Pogaru. However, when he attempted straight Telugu movie with Salute, it flunked, and post that none of his movies had clicked at Tollywood box office.
However, the cybercrime thriller Abhimanyudu, Vishal claims the Andhra market again, as the movie was a huge hit. But all credits to Samantha who has the Midas touch and who helped Vishal in regaining the market.
Kajal Aggarwal says NO to WET and HOT scenes Kajal Aggarwal who had a dream run at the Box—Office is now aiming to continue the same momentum with her next set of projects. The actress is also signing an array of movies with more caution as she doesn't want to lose the winning momentum.
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Anupama jumps to glamour
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER