Rana Daggubati, who started off his career with the political entertainer hit Leader, later ventured into Tamil, Hindi as well, and has well become a pan Indian star. With movies lined up in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi, the actor is currently working on Haathi Mere Saathi.
Directed by Prabhu Solomon is known for his hits like Mynaa and Kumki, where nature had a major role to play, with stunning cinematography capturing the beauty of nature, Haathi Mere Saathi revolves around a mahout played by Rana Daggubati and his bonding with an elephant.
Bankrolled by Eros international, today it was revealed that, the movie, made as a trilingual, will also star Kalki Koechlin and Zoya Hussain, and Pulkit Samrat's role in Hindi will be played by Vishnu Vishal in Tamil and Telugu. Zoya will pair with Rana in Telugu. The Tamil version has been titled Kaadan, and the Telugu version titled Aranya.
UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN Trisha is a prominent South Indian actress, who began her career with the 1999 Tamil flick Jodi, playing a supporting role, and went on to debut as a heroine with Mounam pesiyathe in few years, and with her popularity owing to her Miss Chennai crown, gained an immense fan following.
- Anupama jumps to glamour - Shows Wet Bareback and Hot Curves in Saree
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage!
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp