Popular Tamil television anchor Dhivyadharshini popularly called DD by her fans, has been an active and prominent face in the Tamil television circuit, and she is currently hosting a dance based show,
Enkita Mothathe in Star Vijay, besides also occasionally hosting special award shows.
She has also been a part of several films in the past, like Nala Damayanthi and Whistle, and had been on a break, before making her comeback with a small role in Dhanush directorial Paa Paandi last year, following which she was committed to star in Dhruva Natchathiram starring Chiyaan Vikram.
Now, the television host turned film actress, has also been signed to play an important role in the upcoming musical entertainer, Sarvam Thaala Mayam. Directed by cinematographer turned director Rajiv Menon and starring GV Prakash, the
pro Dalit has DD playing a role with negative shades. movi,
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu