Post the double disaster ventures Lie and Chal Mohanranga, crazy hero Nithiin is back to deliver yet another feel-good romantic entertainer, this time joining hands with Sathish Vegesna, the director who had delivered the national award winning movie Shathamanam Bhavathi.
The movie, titled Srinivasa Kalyanam has the backdrop of the hero and heroine's marriage based on Telugu traditions as the core theme, and will have Nithiin paired with bubbly babe Raashi Khanna, and also has Nandhita Swetha in an important role. Raashi Khanna is now rushing her portions to wrap up the movie fully.
Bankrolled by Dil Raju, the movie will have its current schedule wrapped on June 25, following which the next schedule will be wrapped next month, Srinivasa Kalyanam has been planned as an August release, Let's see if this family entertainer helps Nithiin.
#AravindaSametha Extended Weekend Worldwide Collection Report - 65.10 Crores share in just 4 Days One of the most awaited biggies of the season happens to be the Jr NTR starrer, Maatala Mantrikudu Trivikram Srinivas directorial Aravindha Samedha Veera Raghava, which is bankrolled by Haarika and Hassine creations and is being made on a grand scale.
- Mahesh Babu or Pawan Kalyan to be BIGG BOSS host for Season 3
- WoW... WoW... Just WoW... 'Mega Star' Stylish Looks in Latest Fan Click goes VIRAL - View Photo Inside
- What is cooking for Prabhas? Is this his title ?
- Clash between Dusky Beauty and Bikini Beauty for 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Kajal teams up with Younger Brother for third time - Photos Inside
- INSIDE TALK: Another Flop for Ram with 'Hello Guru Prema Kosame'
- Will Ram Charan get 'THAT' ??
- What next for Sai Pallavi...??
- Sayyeshaa's movie has Mallu Legend playing Prime Minister of India
- Music Director cum Actor goes places
- Thriller sends Chills and Hits
- Troubles brewing between Trish and Vish !?!
- Whoa... Whoa... Is this Samantha !?!
- An unexpected competition to Keerthy Suresh - ARM movie
- PIC TALK - This Particular Photo of SHRUTI HAASAN has generated So many LIKES for 'THIS' reason