The 2015 release Temper, that had Jr NTR Tarak playing ACP Daya, the corrupt cop with his corrupt ways, who transforms and reforms to help serve justice to an abused woman, had turned out to be a comeback hit for both Tarak and Puri Jagannath then.
With the dialogues like Daya Gadi Dandayatra and password police, the movie had hit the right notes with the social message laced screenplay by Vakkantham Vamsy. Now, the movie is all set to be remade in Bollywood.
Starring Ranveer Singh after the blockbuster Padmaavat, this remake, titled Simbba, has begun shooting at the Ramoji film city Hyderabad. Starring Saif Ali Khan's daughter Sara Ali Khan as the lead lady, Simbbba, is directed by Rohit Shetty and releases in December.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?
- Rowdy wins Big Time
- Mahesh Babu or Pawan Kalyan to be BIGG BOSS host for Season 3
- Kajal teams up with Younger Brother for third time - Photos Inside
- Sayyeshaa's movie has Mallu Legend playing Prime Minister of India
- Music Director cum Actor goes places
- Thriller sends Chills and Hits
- Troubles brewing between Trish and Vish !?!
- Whoa... Whoa... Is this Samantha !?!