The magnum opus maker SS Rajamouli who had last delivered the historical fantasy Baahubali 2 the conclusion released last year, has already got ready for his next, a multi starrer, starring Mega Powerstar Ramcharan and Young Tiger Jr NTR Tarak.
Titled RRR, this movie is reported to have Tarak playing a deadly gangster, and Ramcharan playing a ruthless cop. Bankrolled by DVV Danayya, this movie produced in DVV Entertainments has been scheduled to be shot in a specific location. The director is now planning to rope in Kajal Aggarwal for the female lead role and the talks are going on.
SS Rajamouli has zeroed in on an aluminum factory located in Gachibowli, Hyderabad, where most of the action sequences of the movie will be shot. This movie will be shot in specially erected sets made by art director Sabu Cyril, RRR will be made on a budget of 300 crores.
Huge Money riding on Kajal Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, who has so far been riding on his background, starring along star heroines like Samantha, Tamannaah, Rakul Preet Singh and Pooja Hegde, has of late been heavily criticized for his choice of movies and his diminishing Market value.
- Mallu Beauty joins Biggie
- Tamannaah setting the heat!
- Aishwarya Rai to join Maniratnam again
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Samantha back with her Jodi!
- Kangana ready to take Director's Chair again
- Megha Akash bags Next
- 'Devdas' dubbed version aired in a Tamil channel
- Tamanna firmly says 'NO' to wear 'Such a Dress' - Shooting Stopped
- Rashmika was embarrassed on the shooting spot... and she 'Cried'
- VD says he wants to act once again in 'Geetha Govindam'
- Kajal Aggarwal with Ravi Teja once more?
- Can Varalaxmi Appeal?
- Sayyeshaa on a Training Spree
- Kiara Advani sizzles in 'ARJUN REDDY' remake