The magnum opus maker SS Rajamouli who had last delivered the historical fantasy Baahubali 2 the conclusion released last year, has already got ready for his next, a multi starrer, starring Mega Powerstar Ramcharan and Young Tiger Jr NTR Tarak.
Titled RRR, this movie is reported to have Tarak playing a deadly gangster, and Ramcharan playing a ruthless cop. Bankrolled by DVV Danayya, this movie produced in DVV Entertainments has been scheduled to be shot in a specific location. The director is now planning to rope in Kajal Aggarwal for the female lead role and the talks are going on.
SS Rajamouli has zeroed in on an aluminum factory located in Gachibowli, Hyderabad, where most of the action sequences of the movie will be shot. This movie will be shot in specially erected sets made by art director Sabu Cyril, RRR will be made on a budget of 300 crores.
Samantha to romance with 58-Year-Old Actor Director Siddique has always been known for his comic entertainers in Malayalam. and he has also directed many movies in Tamil, including the remakes of his own Malayalam hits, like Friends, Engal Anna, Saadhu Miranda etc, to name a few.
- Sensational Heo accepts FLOP and TRUSTS NEXT
- Anupama's movie keeps it Simple
- Flop Director to Direct Romantic Classic
- Singer opens on how she was sexually harassed even after Marriage!
- Kannada hero joins Tamanna!
- Atha joins Pawan Kalyan's 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake
- The Mallu Beauty all set to arrive
- #AravindaSametha scenes to be Trimmed?