Action hero Gopichand, who had started off as a villain, in films like Nijam, Jayam, and Varsham, had turned a hero and had scored several big hits like Yagnam, Ranam, Lakshyam, before falling off the ladder. But, the actor faced an array of failures in recent times and his career was a downfall.
Despite making a comeback with Loukyam, Gopichand, who was once branded as the next big action hero, could not make inroads, as his next few movies like Jil, Oxygen and Gautam Nanda, failed big time. He is desperate to bounce back soon.
However, he is all set to return stronger than ever with his 25th flick Pantham, directed by debutant Chakravarthi, the teaser of which was released recently, and had clocked a record 2 million views in quick time, With good reception for the teaser, Gopichand is expecting Pantham, also starring Mehreen Pirzada and Hamsa Nandini to turn out to be his comeback hit. Seems, the Golden Girl Mehreen is changing his fortunes.
Raashi Khanna begins 'Temper' remake Action hero Vishal had scored a back to back hits after a long time, with his last year investigative thriller Thupparivalan directed by Mysskin, and costarring Anu Emmanuel, and this year's cyber thriller Irumbuthirai directed by debutant Mithran Saravanan, and co-starring Samantha and Action King Arjun.
- A Double Treat from Nayantara!
- Naga Shourya is still open to pair with Sai Pallavi
- Natural star upset with 'Devdas' flop
- Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road?
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal