Mallu beauty Nivetha Thomas, who had started off her career as a child artist, went on to play lead roles in movies like Naveena Saraswathi Sabatham, and small roles in movies like Poraali, Papanasam, before she ventured into Tollywood which welcomed her with open hands.
The cute beauty with excellent histrionics had made her entry in Telugu with the superhit flick Gentleman, following which she had given an emotional performance in Ninnukori as well. After sizzling in Jai Lava Kusa, Nivetha had taken a break for her studies.
Post the break she had signed a movie with Kalyan Ram, directed by Guhan, and now she has been signed to play the female lead opposite Sree Vishnu in a romantic entertainer to be directed by Vivek Athreya, who had previously made Mental Madhilo with Sree Vishnu.
Trisha gets to know the camera tricks! South Indian slender babe Trisha, known for ruling south film industry for the past 15 years, has starred with almost every big south actor in Tamil and Telugu including the likes of Ajith, Vijay, Suriya, Vikram, Mahesh Babu
- After Tamanna got tormented by Director, it's Keerthy now!
- SAMANTHA AKKINENI herself shared a photo in Two-piece bikini and it gone viral
- Another 'Star Heroine' exposed like Samantha?
- Kajal Aggarwal exposing her inner beauty during the Shooting Spot - Photos Proof Inside
- Kriti faced BIG Oops! moment before Public - Check Photos
- Rakul now makes romance in Manali with 50-Year-Old Actor - Watch Video
- A BIG Happy Smile for Shruti Haasan
- We bet you wouldn't have seen SHRUTI HAASAN like this