Superstar Rajinikanth, who had last delivered the dud kabali directed by Pa Ranjith, has joined hands with the same director yet again and has delivered a political entertainer, Kaala, which had been released amidst huge expectations.
However, with all the hype and hoopla surrounding the movie, the biggie, costarring Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Eswari Rao and Samuthirakani, has opened to mixed to average reviews and had a slow start at the box office. Thanks to Rajini's Political desires, fans are not lapping up the movie too. Most of the theaters are running dry without fans.
The movie has slowly limped it's way to the $1 million mark at the US box office, which is way too low and slow for a superstar movie. This is Rajnikanth's 5th movie after Shivaji, Endhiran, Linga, kabali, to enter the $1M mark.
Huge Money riding on Kajal Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, who has so far been riding on his background, starring along star heroines like Samantha, Tamannaah, Rakul Preet Singh and Pooja Hegde, has of late been heavily criticized for his choice of movies and his diminishing Market value.
- Mallu Beauty joins Biggie
- Tamannaah setting the heat!
- Aishwarya Rai to join Maniratnam again
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Samantha back with her Jodi!
- Kangana ready to take Director's Chair again
- Megha Akash bags Next
- 'Devdas' dubbed version aired in a Tamil channel
- Tamanna firmly says 'NO' to wear 'Such a Dress' - Shooting Stopped
- Rashmika was embarrassed on the shooting spot... and she 'Cried'
- VD says he wants to act once again in 'Geetha Govindam'
- Kajal Aggarwal with Ravi Teja once more?
- Can Varalaxmi Appeal?
- Sayyeshaa on a Training Spree
- Kiara Advani sizzles in 'ARJUN REDDY' remake