Versatile hero Suriya, who was last seen in the heist comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, the remake of Bollywood blockbuster Special 26, which received an average response in Tamil, is all set to don multiple avatars this year.
As a first, he'll be the producer of his brother Karthi starrer rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam, costarring Sayyeshaa, Priya Bhavani Shankar and Sathyaraj and directed by Pandiraj which will speak on family values and farming.
On the other hand, Suriya will be seen playing the lead in Selvaraghavan directorial NGK costarring Rakul Preet Singh and Sai Pallavi. During the audio launch event held recently, Suriya had confirmed that NGK will release on Diwali, irrespective of Thala Ajith's Viswasam and Vijay's movie by AR Murugadoss clashing.
Later for a magazine interview, Suriya said that Rakul Preet will reach greater heights after the release of 'NGK'. He was all praise for her and also spilled the beans that she plays the role of an orthodox Brahmin girl.
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty