Versatile hero Suriya, who was last seen in the heist comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, the remake of Bollywood blockbuster Special 26, which received an average response in Tamil, is all set to don multiple avatars this year.
As a first, he'll be the producer of his brother Karthi starrer rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam, costarring Sayyeshaa, Priya Bhavani Shankar and Sathyaraj and directed by Pandiraj which will speak on family values and farming.
On the other hand, Suriya will be seen playing the lead in Selvaraghavan directorial NGK costarring Rakul Preet Singh and Sai Pallavi. During the audio launch event held recently, Suriya had confirmed that NGK will release on Diwali, irrespective of Thala Ajith's Viswasam and Vijay's movie by AR Murugadoss clashing.
Later for a magazine interview, Suriya said that Rakul Preet will reach greater heights after the release of 'NGK'. He was all praise for her and also spilled the beans that she plays the role of an orthodox Brahmin girl.
Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient These days it's all about re-using and re-dusting olden Telugu movies. After the stupendous success of 'Baahubali', Prabhas has got a wider range of fans. His movie 'Mirchi' was earlier released in Tamil. Now with no biggies releasing until 29th of November, Kajal's old Telugu movies gets a new lease of life.
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly
- Nayantara create ripples
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project