Classy director Gautham Menon, who started off his career with romantic entertainers like Minnale and also known for making flicks like Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya and Neethaane En Ponvasantham, has been known for his action movies as well.
Gautham has delivered some of the most stylish and stunning cop thrillers of south cinema in the form of Suriya starrer Kaaka kaaka, Kamal Haasan starrer Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu, and Ajith starrer Yennai Arindhaal. Now, the director who's known for his trademark of appearing in Cameo appearances in his movies was seen in an extended cameo role in an upcoming Tamil movie.
Interesting things is that the director plays a cop himself. So, what happened to the multi-starrer which he decided to craft with Anushka Shetty in the lead role? Sources say that the director has dropped the movie and has moved on. Anushka Shetty might be doing the Spanish remake of 'Julia's Eyes' soon.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!