In a recent report, it was said that Kranthi Madhav, the director of the critically acclaimed and commercially successful movies like Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju, had signed pimple beauty Sai Pallavi for his next romantic entertainer starring the Tollywood hot sensation Vijay Deverakonda.
Now, it has been reported that the beautiful Tamil girl will be seen with Vijay Deverakonda in another movie as well. Yes. Venu Udugula, the director who had made waves with his debut flick Needi Naadi Oke Katha, had earlier narrated a script to Sai Pallavi who was impressed and had signed on the dotted line.
While Venu Udugula had initially wanted to sign Tamil actor Karthi to play the lead, things did not work out, following which Sharwanand came into the picture. However now, Sharwanand is out of the equation as well, as Venu is keen on casting Vijay Deverakonda opposite Sai Pallavi in this period romance flick.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again