In 2010, Malayalam Megastar Mammootty had delivered one of the biggest blockbusters of his career, Pokkiri Raja. Directed by Vysakh, known for his mass masala blockbusters like Pulimurugan, the movie also starred Prithviraj and was the Malayalam debut of Shriya Saran.
Pokkiri Raja had Mammootty playing aTamill don, and had him eliminating his enemies and joining his long-lost brother played by Prithviraj. Now, Vysakh is all set to direct a sequel to his hit movie this year, and he has plans to cast a tamil actor in the role of Mammukka's brother.
The tamil actor is none other than Jiiva, known for his impressive acts in movies like Raam, Katrathu Thamizh, Ee etc, and talks are on to rope in the actor in this biggie. Jiiva had earlier starred in Keerthy Chakra with Mohanlal in Malayalam. He is currently busy with films like Gypsy and Kee.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry