In 2010, Malayalam Megastar Mammootty had delivered one of the biggest blockbusters of his career, Pokkiri Raja. Directed by Vysakh, known for his mass masala blockbusters like Pulimurugan, the movie also starred Prithviraj and was the Malayalam debut of Shriya Saran.
Pokkiri Raja had Mammootty playing aTamill don, and had him eliminating his enemies and joining his long-lost brother played by Prithviraj. Now, Vysakh is all set to direct a sequel to his hit movie this year, and he has plans to cast a tamil actor in the role of Mammukka's brother.
The tamil actor is none other than Jiiva, known for his impressive acts in movies like Raam, Katrathu Thamizh, Ee etc, and talks are on to rope in the actor in this biggie. Jiiva had earlier starred in Keerthy Chakra with Mohanlal in Malayalam. He is currently busy with films like Gypsy and Kee.
Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry Tollywood has been shaken, ever since the news of a US couple running a sex racket, by using the cover of Telugu associations to exploit Telugu heroines and use them in prostitution, came out after the couple was arrested.
- Aravind Swamy who paired with Trisha it to court
- Sayyeshaa project gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Can you believe... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents