Nandamuri Kalyan Ram has always been known to play a mass hero, be it in films like Athanokkade, Hare Ram, Asadhyudu, or his last superhit Pataas where he played a mass cop. In his career spanning more than a decade, for the first time, he has moved on from a mass role.
Post the debacle of his last movie MLA, Kalyan ram is all set to be seen playing a complete romantic hero sans mass elements in his recent release Naa Nuvve, directed by Jayendra of 180 fame, and costarring milky beauty Tamannaah.
While his brother Tarak has said that Naa Nuvve will be a game changer for Kalyan Ram, Kalyan ram has himself said that this movie will give him a success like how a movie like Brindavanam gave for Jr NTR. Samantha's ultra-glam was one of the high points of Brindavanam, and in Naa Nuvve, Tamannaah's glam show is expected to be a treat for fans. But sadly that never worked out this time and the movie has ended as a disaster.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours