The mega family is all set to launch another new hero, as Megastar Chiranjeevi's son in law, Kalyan Dhev is turning a hero with Vijetha, bankrolled by Sai Korrapati, in his Vaarahi Chalana Chitram banner, and directed by Rakesh Shashi.
While the first look poster and the teaser of the movie released yesterday have received a positive response, now the team is planning to release the movie on a specific date. Vijetha team is planning to release the movie on July 6.
July 6 happens to be the date when Eega, the SS Rajamouli directed fantasy entertainer, starring Nani, Samantha and Sudeep released 6 years back and turned out to be a blockbuster. The production team expects Vijetha also to be a huge hit like Eega. Vijetha also stars Malavika Nair as Kalyan dev's pair.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'