Veteran director Priyadarshan and actress Lissy Lakshmi's daughter, mallu beauty Kalyani Priyadarshan had made her film debut with the Tollywood flick Hello, directed by Vikram Kumar, and costarring Akhil Akkineni, which was released in 2017 Christmas.
While the film was declared a huge disaster, Kalyani was noted and appreciated by critics and audience alike for her performance as well as good looks. So despite the failure, after a gap, Kalyani was roped in to play the female lead in Sharwanand's gangster flick by Sudheer Varma.
Now, the Mallu babe has bagged yet another movie, as she has been roped in to play the female lead in Nenu Sailaja, Vunandhi Okate Zindagi maker Kishore Tirumala's next romantic entertainer. This movie will have her paired with Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry