2017 witnessed the release of the action thriller Vikram Vedha, starring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi and Madhavan in lead roles, besides having Shraddha Srinath, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar as the lead ladies. This movie was directed by the director duo Pushkar Gayatri.
The movie had Maddy playing a cool cop in stark contrast to his chocolate boy roles and had him paired with Shraddha Srinath, who played his wife and an advocate, and their chemistry in the movie, was appreciated, and their romantic number Yaanji was a huge hit as well.
Now, the sandalwood beauty Shraddha is all set to return to Tamil films after a gap, with her next flick Maara, which will have her paired with Madhavan yet again. This movie, reportedly inspired by Malayalam blockbuster Charlie, is directed by debutant Dilip Kumar and will have music by Ghibran. The movie begins shooting next week in Coonoor and Pondicherry.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry