Young hero Raj Tarun has been going through an extremely critical phase of his career, as his last few releases like the romantic entertainer Rangula Ratnam and his latest release Rajugadu had failed miserably, without even a theatrical run of a single week.
Recently there were a news making rounds that Raj Tarun will be pairing with Hebah Patel for the Telugu remake of the 2015 Tamil romantic comedy blockbuster Naanum Rowdy Thaan, and that this movie will be bankrolled by C Kalyan who had funded Jai Simha and Intelligent.
However, Raj Tarun has dismissed the news as mere rumors and that the script of his next movie is under discussion and that it is not a remake of any Tamil movie. The Uyyala Jampala, Kumari 21F star will be seen next in Lovers, produced by ace producer Dil Raju.
Huge Money riding on Kajal Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, who has so far been riding on his background, starring along star heroines like Samantha, Tamannaah, Rakul Preet Singh and Pooja Hegde, has of late been heavily criticized for his choice of movies and his diminishing Market value.
- Mallu Beauty joins Biggie
- Tamannaah setting the heat!
- Aishwarya Rai to join Maniratnam again
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Samantha back with her Jodi!
- Kangana ready to take Director's Chair again
- Megha Akash bags Next
- 'Devdas' dubbed version aired in a Tamil channel
- Tamanna firmly says 'NO' to wear 'Such a Dress' - Shooting Stopped
- Rashmika was embarrassed on the shooting spot... and she 'Cried'
- VD says he wants to act once again in 'Geetha Govindam'
- Kajal Aggarwal with Ravi Teja once more?
- Can Varalaxmi Appeal?
- Sayyeshaa on a Training Spree
- Kiara Advani sizzles in 'ARJUN REDDY' remake