The Malayalam heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan, has been making waves in the whole of the south film industry and not just Malayalam films, as he had made his Telugu debut in May, with the biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati, where he had played veteran actor Gemini Ganesan.
While he had received appreciations from all corners, the actor is all set to return to Tamil films as well, with his next movie, a travelogue which is directed by debutant Ra Karthik. The title of this movie, costarring Nivetha Pethuraj and 3 other heroines.
Dulquer Salman also has his debut Hindi film Karwaan costarring Irrfan Khan and Mithila Palkar releasing in August, and also has few more movies in Tamil like Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal with Ritu Varma, besides several movies in Malayalam.
Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason? Pimple beauty Sai Pallavi, who made a stunning entry to Tollywood with her debut Fidaa, the comeback blockbuster of director Shekar Kammula, and co-starring Varun Tej, went on to win praises and appreciations from all corners, for her impressive performance and her own dubbing with perfect Telangana slang.
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing