In the recent sex racket case of US-based businessman Rakesh Modugumudi alias Sreeraj Chennupati and his wife involved in running a prostitution wing with Telugu actresses being taken to the US and later forced into flesh trade.
Now, a breakthrough has happened in this case, as two well known Telugu actresses have been named as main accused in the case, as their names were there in records related to customers having sex, as said by the police who are investigating the case. Both the actresses were spotted together many times and that has cemented their doubts.
While one of the actresses hails from Bangalore and had started as a heroine before acting in secondary roles in biggies of Superstar, Powerstar, and young tiger, the others actress hails From Chennai and has starred in several hits and had been allegedly involved in a love affair with a mega hero, but had recently broken up. It is to be seen if the two actresses who had attended Telugu association meetings set up by Sreeraj will be arrested soon.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty