Music director turned Actor GV Prakash, has been one of the busiest actors of Tamil cinema now. Having started as a music director with Veyil and establishing himself as a successful and talented music director, GV Prakash had begun his career as a hero with Darling.
Post the success of the movie, the actor had a number of releases like Trisha Illana Nayanthara, Enakku Innoru Per Iruku, and this year's hit Naachiyaar, to name a few. while he was last seen in the disastrous Sema. he is currently starring in a very special movie.
The movie is none other than the ace cinematographer turned director Rajiv Menon's third directorial venture after Minsara Kanavu and Kandukondain Kandukondain, titled Sarvam Thaala Mayam, based on the love story of a dalit boy and an upper caste girl, It has now been revealed that GV PRakash has sung the opening number in the movie, Peter Beata Aethu, which will be a local number like Oorvasi from Kaadhalan, and GV prakash has sung it for the mozart of madras
AR Rahman himself.
Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment Kajal Aggarwal is one of the topmost actresses in the film industry. She works in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi languages on the parallel note. She works relentlessly and apart from movies she also focuses on brand endorsements. She has never done a bikini even though she has oozed oomph with cleavage revealing attires.
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India