The bootylicious babe Shriya Saran, had got married to her Russian boyfriend Andrei Korscheev, in a closed ceremony 2 months back, much to the shock of her millions of diehard fans and movie buffs. Post her marriage, Shriya has been constantly treating fans with her sizzling Instagram updates.
However, the sensuous beauty had not signed any movie later, as even the movies she had committed earlier, like Teja's Aata Nade Veta Nade with victory Venkatesh was dropped, while her long-delayed Tamil movie Naragasuran has no clues or signs of a release for now. She had high hopes as Venkatesh promised her but at the end that never happened.
As a much-needed relief, the actress, who was last seen in Telugu in the dud movie Gayatri, will be seen sharing screen space with Mega princess Niharika Konidela in an untitled flick, to be directed by Sujana, and this movie, bankrolled by cinematographer VS Gnanashekar, was launched recently.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted