Superstar Mahesh Babu was last seen in the action-packed political entertainer Bharat Ane Nenu directed by Koratala Siva, and the movie turned out to be a blockbuster and a much-needed comeback for the Superstar after back to back duds Brahmotsavam and Spyder.
Next, the handsome hero had changed his looks, and with a rugged bearded and mustached look probably for the first time in his career, Mahesh Babu has kick-started the shooting of his landmark 25th film directed by Brindavanam, Munna, Oopiri maker Vamshi Paidipaly.
The penultimate schedule of the movie, also starring Pooja Hegde, and Allari Naresh in a vital supporting role, was kickstarted recently at Dehradun in a university setup, and during the shooting, Pooja Hegde surprised Mahesh Babu by showing her Work out skills. She flexed her muscles and in the college gym she has bent and showed her skills and took him and the entire crew by surprise.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12