The handsome hunk Rana Daggubati who has been carefully choosing his career, with different movies that offer him unique roles, like Bhallaladeva in Baahubali, a naval captain in Ghazi and a ruthless politician in Nene Raju Nene mantri.
Now, the tall and handsome hero is all set to play a mahout in his next movie, Haathi Mere Saathi, a trilingual directed by Prabhu Solomon who had previously directed the elephant flick Kumki way back in 2012 itself. The tall actor is now recommending to rope in Kajal Aggarwal to do the female lead role and to pair opposite him. Already they paired in 'Nene Raju Nene Mantri'.
The director himself has revealed that the film will be in no way related to Kumki and is based on a real-life incident when many elephants were orphaned in Kaziranga national park, and this movie is based on how Rana helps the elephants. The movie will release as Aranya in Telugu and Kaadan in Tamil.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!