The handsome hunk Rana Daggubati who has been carefully choosing his career, with different movies that offer him unique roles, like Bhallaladeva in Baahubali, a naval captain in Ghazi and a ruthless politician in Nene Raju Nene mantri.
Now, the tall and handsome hero is all set to play a mahout in his next movie, Haathi Mere Saathi, a trilingual directed by Prabhu Solomon who had previously directed the elephant flick Kumki way back in 2012 itself. The tall actor is now recommending to rope in Kajal Aggarwal to do the female lead role and to pair opposite him. Already they paired in 'Nene Raju Nene Mantri'.
The director himself has revealed that the film will be in no way related to Kumki and is based on a real-life incident when many elephants were orphaned in Kaziranga national park, and this movie is based on how Rana helps the elephants. The movie will release as Aranya in Telugu and Kaadan in Tamil.
When Kajal Aggarwal raised her hands - Pics Inside Kajal Aggarwal is definitely on a new high as her recent releases are just getting huge success. The actress is clearly unstoppable and she is on a new level. She is currently working for 'Queen' remake in Tamil titled as 'Paris Paris'. The movie is in the final stage of production.
- Mehreen Pirzada is Worried
- Famous Telugu cinematographer Hugged Kajal around waist and Kissed her before whole crowd - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Anushka Shetty's mom wants Prabhas as his Son-In-Law
- A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson