Young Tamil hero Karthi, who had been having a tough time last year beginning with his Maniratnam Directorial venture Kaatru veliyidai which faced a huge backlash, scored a comeback hit in the form of the real incidents inspired cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru.
Next, he's all set to amaze fans in an all-new avatar of a rural hero, in his upcoming release, Kadaikutty Singam which releases in Telugu as Chinna Babu. In the audio launch event held recently, Karthi Said that Chinna Babu will be a tribute to farmers who are forgotten by many. Sayyeshaa who is doing the female lead has now donated a sum of money to the farmers who are suffering as a small tribute from her side.
Producer of the movie and Karthi's brother Suriya who was present said that with such a brother, he doesn't need to fear even an army. Chinna Babu also stars Sayyeshaa, Sathyaraj, Bhanupriya and is directed by Pandiraj. Suriya and Karthi earlier sought blessings at Simhachalam Appanna temple for the success of chinna Babu which is scheduled to release on July 13.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty