Young Tamil hero Karthi, who had been having a tough time last year beginning with his Maniratnam Directorial venture Kaatru veliyidai which faced a huge backlash, scored a comeback hit in the form of the real incidents inspired cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru.
Next, he's all set to amaze fans in an all-new avatar of a rural hero, in his upcoming release, Kadaikutty Singam which releases in Telugu as Chinna Babu. In the audio launch event held recently, Karthi Said that Chinna Babu will be a tribute to farmers who are forgotten by many. Sayyeshaa who is doing the female lead has now donated a sum of money to the farmers who are suffering as a small tribute from her side.
Producer of the movie and Karthi's brother Suriya who was present said that with such a brother, he doesn't need to fear even an army. Chinna Babu also stars Sayyeshaa, Sathyaraj, Bhanupriya and is directed by Pandiraj. Suriya and Karthi earlier sought blessings at Simhachalam Appanna temple for the success of chinna Babu which is scheduled to release on July 13.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!