Director Harish Shankar had begun with a critically acclaimed yet disastrous flick, Shock, before coming back to score a mass hit with Mirapakay, and cementing his position with another commercial blockbuster Gabbar Singh. However, he failed again with Ramaiya Vastavaiya.
He came back with Duvvada Jagannatham starring Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde last year, which went on to become an average success, and later, it was reported that the director will be making a multistarrer with Nithiin and Sharwanand.
However, it has been revealed that the multistarrer might take a lot of time to materialize, and now, the buzz is that the director has been chosen to direct Mega family Alludu, the son in law of Chiru, Kalyan Dhev for his second flick. It must be noted that KalyanDev'ss debut Vijetha is releasing next month, and even before the release, the family has decided to make him a mass hero.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted