Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran had made her film debut with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, before venturing into Telugu as well, where she made a mark with her debut A Aa, followed by hits Premam and Shatamanam Bhavathi which made her a household name.
She scored a debut success in Tamil as well with Kodi, before her luck ran out in Telugu with back to back flops in the form of Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi with Ram Pothineni and Krishnarjuna Yudhdham with Natural star Nani. Now, the actress is expecting her July 6 release Tej I love you to save her Tolly career.
On the other hand, Anupama Parameswaran is all set to make her Sandalwood debut as well, She will be seen playing the female lead opposite Kannada Powerstar Puneeth Rajkumar in his upcoming flick Natasarvabhouma, which also has Rachita ram as another lead, and veteran Saroja Devi playing a cameo, Anupama Parameswaran is learning Kannada to dub on her own, and will be seen playing a junior lawyer in the movie.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing