Shruti Haasan who was quite busy with a handful of projects is now just running out of offers and currently, she has just one movie under her kitty. She currently works under Mahesh Manjrekar direction for a new movie. Similarly, Allu Arjun who was flying high with repeated hits and blockbusters faced his first disaster with 'Naa Peru Surya'.
The movie which was directed by Vakkantham Vamsy and funded by Lagadapati Sridhar ended as a huge failure for Bunny. Allu Arjun who is keen to bounce back has now opted for the commercial route. He has opted to work under Young Director Sampath Nandi direction.
Sampath is known for commercial outings like 'Rachcha', 'Bengal Tiger', 'Gautam Nanda'. Sources reveal that Sampath Nandi has narrated a script to Bunny and he has approved. What's even spicier is, the director has also approached Shruti Haasan to do the female lead to bring the 'Race Gurram' magic once again. This movie will be funded by Producer C.Kalyan.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!