Shruti Haasan who was quite busy with a handful of projects is now just running out of offers and currently, she has just one movie under her kitty. She currently works under Mahesh Manjrekar direction for a new movie. Similarly, Allu Arjun who was flying high with repeated hits and blockbusters faced his first disaster with 'Naa Peru Surya'.
The movie which was directed by Vakkantham Vamsy and funded by Lagadapati Sridhar ended as a huge failure for Bunny. Allu Arjun who is keen to bounce back has now opted for the commercial route. He has opted to work under Young Director Sampath Nandi direction.
Sampath is known for commercial outings like 'Rachcha', 'Bengal Tiger', 'Gautam Nanda'. Sources reveal that Sampath Nandi has narrated a script to Bunny and he has approved. What's even spicier is, the director has also approached Shruti Haasan to do the female lead to bring the 'Race Gurram' magic once again. This movie will be funded by Producer C.Kalyan.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu