Shruti Haasan who was quite busy with a handful of projects is now just running out of offers and currently, she has just one movie under her kitty. She currently works under Mahesh Manjrekar direction for a new movie. Similarly, Allu Arjun who was flying high with repeated hits and blockbusters faced his first disaster with 'Naa Peru Surya'.
The movie which was directed by Vakkantham Vamsy and funded by Lagadapati Sridhar ended as a huge failure for Bunny. Allu Arjun who is keen to bounce back has now opted for the commercial route. He has opted to work under Young Director Sampath Nandi direction.
Sampath is known for commercial outings like 'Rachcha', 'Bengal Tiger', 'Gautam Nanda'. Sources reveal that Sampath Nandi has narrated a script to Bunny and he has approved. What's even spicier is, the director has also approached Shruti Haasan to do the female lead to bring the 'Race Gurram' magic once again. This movie will be funded by Producer C.Kalyan.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty