Lady Superstar Nayanthara, who was last seen last year in the critically acclaimed commercial hit Aramm as a collector, and in the commercial potboiler Velaikkaran is gearing up for multiple releases in the coming months, even as she is starring in more than 4 films currently.
While her Imaikka Nodigal, where she plays a cop Anjali Vikramadityan, pitted against a psycho killer played by Bollywood director Anurag Kashyap and directed by Ajay Gnanamuthu had its audio and trailer launched yesterday, is scheduled for a July 27 release, her next movie is ready as well.
Nayanthara's next release might be the long-delayed Kolamaavu Kokila aka Coco, directed by Nelson, and this movie bankrolled by Lyca has been censored U/A. The movie is set to release in July, and stars Nayanthara as a middle class girl who resorts to drug peddling supported by Yogi Babu.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing