Young hero Karthi, who was last seen in the cop thriller Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru directed by H Vinoth and based on real-life incidents, is all set to be seen next in a rural avatar with his next flick, the Pandiraj directorial Kadaikutty Singam.
This movie has Karthi playing a farmer, and the most loved son of a family headed by veteran Sathyaraj and Bhanupriya. The movie also stars Sayyeshaa, Priya Bhavani Shankar, Soori and Arthana Binu, and is set to release worldwide on July 13.
Now, it has been revealed that Kadaikutty Singam will feature the Singam himself. Suriya, who is producing the movie in his 2D Entertainments banner, will be seen playing a cameo, as he will be seen as the prize presenter of the Rekla race sequence in the movie. It should be noted that Sayyeshaa is doing the female lead in this venture and she is also pairing with Suriya next under KV Anand direction. Even Rakul Preet worked with both the brothers earlier.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing