The biopic of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister and legendary actor Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao had been launched way back in March, under the direction of Teja, but had got into a lot of issues, and delays, with Teja, ultimately leaving the project.
However, Balaiya was able to rope in his Gautamiputra Satakarni maker Krish, who had also managed to rope in actors Vidya Balan to play NTR's wife Basavatarakam and Paresh Rawal for an important character, besides also planning to rope in Naga Chaitanya to play ANR.
However, the movie now has got into another controversy as former CM Nadendla Bhaskara Rao's son has alleged that the movie aims to portray him in a bad manner, and as a villain, and has slapped notices against Balakrishna and Krish, and now the makers have to deal with this legal issue as well.
A generous act from VD Tollywood's young sensation Vijay Deverakonda of Arjun Reddy and Pellichoopulu fame has been known for his unique attitude, and typical outspoken personality, and the way he presents himself in public appearances with quirky outfits and fan-friendly behavior.
- Tamanna and Hansika in Sri Leaks !?!
- Can you guess how much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Photoshoot?
- The Tamil Remake is half way done
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee
- Kajal Aggarwal gets the Hot Hero
- Kiara lashes out at Rumours
- Pooja Hegde is just getting busy
- Keerthy Suresh is preferring senior actors
- Regina turns a Bar Dancer
- Chay and Nidhi's movie was a copy?
- First Shruti Haasan, Now... !?!
- Whaa..tt...? TRISHA'S NUDE SCENE shot for '96' ??
- Earlier, Hero squeezed Kajal Aggarwal waist and now Cinematographer Kissed and Hugged - KAJAL ACCEPTS SUCH ??
- Chota K Naidu Hugged Kajal around waist and Kissed her before whole crowd - PHOTOS INSIDE
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE