The biopic of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister and legendary actor Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao had been launched way back in March, under the direction of Teja, but had got into a lot of issues, and delays, with Teja, ultimately leaving the project.
However, Balaiya was able to rope in his Gautamiputra Satakarni maker Krish, who had also managed to rope in actors Vidya Balan to play NTR's wife Basavatarakam and Paresh Rawal for an important character, besides also planning to rope in Naga Chaitanya to play ANR.
However, the movie now has got into another controversy as former CM Nadendla Bhaskara Rao's son has alleged that the movie aims to portray him in a bad manner, and as a villain, and has slapped notices against Balakrishna and Krish, and now the makers have to deal with this legal issue as well.
A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet Rakul Preet may not have the best of times right now as her recent releases are totally ending up as disasters and she is aiming to make a strong comeback with her new projects. The actress is upset as 'Aiyaary' failed so bad at the Box-Office.
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Two BIG K's for RRR
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Nikki Galrani for a Twin Biggie!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Samantha desperately running to get inside 'RRR'
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?
- OMG... Whaa..tt...?? Is TRISHA Pregnant ?? Baby Bump spotted!