The talented young maker Mahi v Raghav who had a modest beginning in Tollywood with the failed flick Paathshaala later proved himself and his potential with his second flick, the horror comedy Anando Brahma starring Tapsee Pannu in lead role.
Post the unexpected success of Anando Brahma, Mahi V Raghav surprised Tollywood film fraternity by announcing his next, which will be the Biopic of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Rajasekhar Reddy, titled Yatra and starring Malayalam Megastar Mammootty in the lead role.
Now, it has been revealed that the Milky White Beauty who happens to be a close friend of the producers 70mm films Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devareddy has promised to promote Yatra extensively during the release time to ensure the movie reaches masses. Yatra will be shot in a single schedule and will be wrapped by September.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing