The talented young maker Mahi v Raghav who had a modest beginning in Tollywood with the failed flick Paathshaala later proved himself and his potential with his second flick, the horror comedy Anando Brahma starring Tapsee Pannu in lead role.
Post the unexpected success of Anando Brahma, Mahi V Raghav surprised Tollywood film fraternity by announcing his next, which will be the Biopic of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Rajasekhar Reddy, titled Yatra and starring Malayalam Megastar Mammootty in the lead role.
Now, it has been revealed that the Milky White Beauty who happens to be a close friend of the producers 70mm films Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devareddy has promised to promote Yatra extensively during the release time to ensure the movie reaches masses. Yatra will be shot in a single schedule and will be wrapped by September.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!