Superstar Rajinikanth who was last seen in the Mumbai based gangster drama kaala directed by Pa Ranjith, which ended a huge disaster bounced back with '2.O' and is currently expecting the release of his next venture 'Petta'.
This movie has been announced to have Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi playing the principal antagonist, and will also star Bobby Simha, Simran, Megha Akash, Sananth, and will have music composed by the sensational youngster Anirudh. Trisha and Simran are doing the female lead roles.
Now it has been rumored that Rajini's next movie will be helmed by A.R.Murugadoss and it will be titled as '
Naarkaali'. Kajal Aggarwal is touted to be the female lead role in that venture.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!