The hot television anchor Anasuya, known for her sensuous dance performances in the TV shows hosted by her, besides her ultra hot costumes revealing her curvy assets, had developed a special fan base for her.
After several blinks and you miss appearances in several flicks and appearing in special hot dance numbers in movies like Soggade Chinni Nayana and Winner, she had played a very important role in Mega Powerstar Ramcharan starrer Rangasthalam as Rangammatta.
Now, the actress has been roped in to play a vital cameo as a Kurnool based politician in the upcoming biopic of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Rajasekhar Reddy, Yatra, which has Malayalam superstar Mammootty playing YSR and Mahi v Raghav directing it. It must be noted that Anasuya's character Rangammatta in Rangasthalam also had political connect as the character ends up becoming the village president.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing