Bubbly Mallu beauty Manjima Mohan had started her career as a child artist and had later made her entry as a heroine with the hit Malayalam flick Oru Vadakkan selfie costarring Nivin Pauly, which turned out to be a huge hit.
The success of the movie helped her gain the attention of classy maker Gautham Vasudev Menon, who had cast her in his bilingual flicks Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada and Saahasam Swasaga Saagipo with Simbu and Naga Chaitanya. However, her weight was always cited as a reason for her not getting movies.
She had later appeared in a flop named Sathriyan and has now bagged a Tamil movie Devarattam with Gautham Karthik. The actress had recently revealed that though she had been not Taking care of her weight and looks, she has now realized it's impacting her career and has decided to shed few kilos as per advice from her friends.
What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'? Superstar Rajinikanth had his last release in the form of Pa Ranjith Directorial Kaala, which had earned mixes to average and negative reviews, and has taken a poor opening so uncommon of a superstar like Rajni, and is headed towards a flop verdict.
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend