Bubbly Mallu beauty Manjima Mohan had started her career as a child artist and had later made her entry as a heroine with the hit Malayalam flick Oru Vadakkan selfie costarring Nivin Pauly, which turned out to be a huge hit.
The success of the movie helped her gain the attention of classy maker Gautham Vasudev Menon, who had cast her in his bilingual flicks Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada and Saahasam Swasaga Saagipo with Simbu and Naga Chaitanya. However, her weight was always cited as a reason for her not getting movies.
She had later appeared in a flop named Sathriyan and has now bagged a Tamil movie Devarattam with Gautham Karthik. The actress had recently revealed that though she had been not Taking care of her weight and looks, she has now realized it's impacting her career and has decided to shed few kilos as per advice from her friends.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu