Bubbly Mallu beauty Manjima Mohan had started her career as a child artist and had later made her entry as a heroine with the hit Malayalam flick Oru Vadakkan selfie costarring Nivin Pauly, which turned out to be a huge hit.
The success of the movie helped her gain the attention of classy maker Gautham Vasudev Menon, who had cast her in his bilingual flicks Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada and Saahasam Swasaga Saagipo with Simbu and Naga Chaitanya. However, her weight was always cited as a reason for her not getting movies.
She had later appeared in a flop named Sathriyan and has now bagged a Tamil movie Devarattam with Gautham Karthik. The actress had recently revealed that though she had been not Taking care of her weight and looks, she has now realized it's impacting her career and has decided to shed few kilos as per advice from her friends.
A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention Telugu hero Aadhi Pinisetty who had begun his career with Oka V Chitram later ventured into Tamil where he scored several hits like Eeram and Maraagadha Naanayam while some of his most expected ones like Aravaan failed.
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??