The actress who had a disastrous start in Telugu has got a red carpet welcome in Tamil and she is one of the busiest actresses in the neighboring state. The actress experienced three back-to-back big releases by July.
They are 'Kadaikutty Singam', 'Jungaa', and 'Ghajinikanth'. 'Kadaikutty Singam'. She has done contrasting roles in each movie and kept high hopes on them. Now, a trade analyst revealed that except 'Kadaikutty Singam' all the movies are duds at the BO.
Hansika replacing Oviyaa for a Horror-Comedy? As we all knew, Hansika is currently suffering without any projects as her recent releases are turning out to be Box-Office duds. She did some intense glamour and grabbed more attention. Now, except an untitled movie in Kannada, she doesn't have any projects under her kitty.
- Sai Pallavi's romantic adventures
- Actress STOPS SHOOTING and Walks away as Hero touched her "Inappropriate"
- Trisha joins Makkal Selvan
- Nayantara's Director opens on 'WHAT SHE IS ACTUALLY...'
- Is 'HE' going to be a part of Kajal Aggarwal's SUCH A MOVIE?
- NEW SET OF LEAKED photos end as treat for Hansika fans!
- Hansika Motwani injured on sets!
- BRAHMIN BEAUTY is on cloud nine after hitting Bull's Eye
- TWO BIG round eyes Iyer Beauty finally gets something
- Super Star gets 18-Year-Old Young Actress
- DOUBLE TREAT from Trisha with 48-Year-Old Actor
- BIGG BOSS Buxom Babe refutes rumours
- When Super Star's Sister-In-Law wore Saree in the Sexiest Way... HOTTEST PHOTOS INSIDE
- When Kajal Aggarwal was 'READY FOR ANYTHING' just for MONEY...
- 35-Year-Old TRISHA ready to do it for THIRD TIME... !?!