The actress who had a disastrous start in Telugu has got a red carpet welcome in Tamil and she is one of the busiest actresses in the neighboring state. The actress experienced three back-to-back big releases by July.
They are 'Kadaikutty Singam', 'Jungaa', and 'Ghajinikanth'. 'Kadaikutty Singam'. She has done contrasting roles in each movie and kept high hopes on them. Now, a trade analyst revealed that except 'Kadaikutty Singam' all the movies are duds at the BO.
Rakul Preet thrashes rumours Slender beauty Rakul Preet Singh, though she had started her career with Sandalwood flicks and Tamil movies, gained prominence with her Tollywood movies, as she got to star opposite all top heroes like Mahesh Babu, Jr NTR, Ramcharan, and scored several hit movies as well.
- Nithya Menen's next attempt!
- Tamanna's role, a secret!
- Keerthy Suresh's Tollywood Desire
- 'Taxiwaala' is a Hit... But...
- Meet Mega Hero's GIRL...
- Rakul Preet's movie shifts to January
- Oops! Even Regina's movie joins Christmas clash
- Nayantara's Long Pending movie gets some ray of light
- Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...