Chiyaan Vikram, the versatile actor known for his intense performances and his ability to transform as the character with his amazing physical transformations gaining and losing weight and his knack of choosing interesting getups, was last seen in the Sankranthi release, the disastrous flick Sketch.
Currently, the actor had his next release, Saamy 2 aka Saamy Square, the sequel to his 2003 flick Saamy, directed by Hari, and this movie will have Vikram paired with mallu babe Keerthy Suresh, and also star Bobby Simha, Soori, Prabhu among others. Keerthy Suresh is worried as the movie got negative reviews and she shares her woes to friends that she got caught in this movie and Trisha escaped at the last minute.
The movie had been subjected to trolls and memes for the pathetic cuts, besides also the non-inclusion of artists in the original like Trisha and Vikram, and the replacement of Harris Jayaraj by DSP.
Kajal has turned the tide Kajal Aggarwal continues her dream run at the Box-Office as her last release 'MLA' also struck gold at the Box-Office. The dream run continues and she is hoping to continue the same momentum with her next set of projects even in the future.
- Bunny never chose the director, but 'She' will be the female lead...
- Mallu Beauty for Biggie?
- Copycat Director to Spoil again...
- Acclaimed maker gets Two Hot Chicks for his next
- Bubbly Babe's coming together
- Rakul Preet reunites with her Flop Pair under Flop Maker
- Mallu Beauty coming again after her marriage
- Brahmin Beauty's flick gears up for Sankranthi race
- Super Star arrives for Sankranti
- A Big Banner for Samantha
- Keerthy Suresh fails in sequel
- Mehreen's next Tamil release all set for Christmas
- Rakul Preet pulls Tamil Star to AP and Telangana
- Sumanth's next is a Copy of Hollywood flick?
- 24 Luscious Tempting Photos of Trisha showing her Thundering Thighs