Going with the flow of the biopic trend, with movies like Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, MS Dhoni The Untold Story, till the recent Sanju, and the upcoming Soorma, its a known news that Bollywood is currently making the biopic of the first Indian cricket world cup winning captain, the legendary all-rounder Kapil Dev.
Titled 83, this movie which chronicles the life of the star player, an ace batsman as well as an effective bowler, and his life, and how he went on to win the world cup for India in 1983. The movie stars the sensational hero of Bollywood, the hot and happening Ranveer Singh essaying the role of Kapil Dev.
Earlier it has been revealed that the powerhouse performer Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been roped in to play a very vital role in the project. Nawazuddin will be seen playing Kapil Dev's coach in the movie, which is directed by Kabir Khan, known for Ek Tha Tiger and Bhajrangi Bhaijaan. Now, the team has approached Kajal Aggarwal for the female lead role and she is expected to sign the dotted line. This movie will also be releasing in Tamil and Telugu.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12