Stylish star Allu Arjun was last seen in the May 4 release, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, the Vakkantham Vamsy directorial, that had him playing an army officer with extreme anger management issues, and takes up a challenge, how he overcomes his anger and proves his patriotism.
Though the movie was released amidst huge expectations, Naa Peru Surya, also starring Anu Emmanuel, Action King Arjun and Sarathkumar, failed to meet the expectations of the audience, as the movie turned out to be a huge disaster, the biggest flop of Bunny in the last 5 years. The actor has now joined hands with Shruti Haasan once again for his next. Now we know who is going to direct him once again.
Recently, director Harish Shankar, who had directed last year's average outing Duvvada Jagannadham with Allu Arjun, had shared a picture of a surprise gift he had received from Allu Arjun, and it is expected that Allu Arjun, who had not signed any movie post-NPS, will reunite with Harish Shankar.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess